St Claret School was established by the Claretian Missionaries under the Province of Bangalore of the Claretian Congregation of Catholic Priests and Brothers. The Congregation of Claretian Missionaries (also called Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary) was founded on July 16, 1849 by St Anthony Claret, in Spain. At present, there are over 3000 Claretians working in 63 countries. On fire with love for God in Jesus Christ and for the fellow human beings, they engage in pastoral, social and educational endeavors for the promotion of human life and dignity.
In India, there are over 600 Claretians working in eleven states. They serve the poor and the marginalized through pastoral and spiritual animation, educational endeavors, care for the leprosy-affected, drug addicts, aids patients, ex-prisoners, the blind, the differentially-abled, tribals and dalits. In India, they run more than 35 educational institutions, which include schools, colleges and institutes of higher learning.
- To provide for value-based, meaningful and productive education.
- To offer traditional, professional and employment-oriented regular courses and innovative add-on courses that will equip the youngsters for effective and fruitful life.